I speak from the heart when I say that finding the ideal location for your upcoming meetings and events can be time-consuming and frustrating. So how can we make the process as smooth as possible?
Here are 10 questions to ask yourself before you even start to research suitable options:
- What’s the purpose of the event and what are you hoping to achieve?
- What type of venue are you thinking of?
- Do you need accommodation?
- Are there specific access requirements?
- Which area of the country are you looking at?
- Do public transport links need to be taken into consideration?
- Do you need on-site parking?
- How many people will be attending?
- What room layout do you need?
- Do you need break-out rooms?
- Will everyone attend in-person?
- Will anyone attend via phone/Skype/videoconference?
- Is there any flexibility with dates and timings?
- Do you require any special AV equipment?
- What refreshments and catering do you require?
- What’s your budget?
If you can answer the questions above, then I can take care of finding, negotiating and securing a suitable venue on your behalf, thereby saving you time and effort.
And this finding service is totally free.
As a consultant for Just Venues, we offer impartial advice based on your unique requirements.
Our team’s knowledge of the hotel industry, combined with many years of organising successful events, will ensure your own event’s smooth running – whatever you have in mind.
We handle your initial enquiry and return venue options in line with your requirements, delivering immediate cost and efficiency savings to your business.
If you have a meeting, conference or event coming up and would like a hand, use the contact form to get in touch and we’ll take care of the rest.